IEEE GLOBECOM 2018 will feature a comprehensive technical and industry program covering the latest research and innovation in communications technologies.
All papers for technical symposia (including Selected Areas in Communications) should be submitted via EDAS through the following link: http://edas.info/N24297
15 April 2018 25 April 2018 30 April 2018
15 July 2018
Camera-Ready Paper: 15 August 2018
Original technical papers are sought in the following areas:
Selected Areas in Communications Symposium
SAC - Access Networks and Systems (CFP)
- Mauro Biagi University of Rome, Sapienza, Italy.
SAC -Big Data (CFP)
- Honggang Wang, University of Massachusetts (UMass) Dartmouth.
SAC - Cloud Computing, Networking and Storage (CFP)
- Khaled Salah, Khalifa University of Science and Technology, UAE.
SAC - e-Health (CFP)
- Nada Y. Philip Kingston University London, UK.
SAC - Internet of Things (CFP)
- Latif Ladid, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg.
SAC - Molecular, Biological and Multi-Scale Communications (CFP)
- Tadashi Nakano, Osaka University, Japan.
SAC - Satellite and Space Communications (CFP)
- Igor Bisio, University of Genoa, Italy.
SAC - Smart Grid and Power Line Communications (CFP)
- Giacomo Verticale, Politecnico di Milano, Italy.
SAC - Social Networks (CFP)
- De-Nian Yang, Institute of Information Science, Academia Sinica.
SAC - Tactile Internet (CFP)
- Meryem Simsek, Technical University Dresden, Germany.
Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks Symposium (CFP)
- Soumaya Cherkaoui, University of Sherbrooke, Canada.
- Hadi Otrok, Khalifa University, UAE.
- Sharief Oteafy, DePaul University, USA.
- Weixiao Meng, Harbin Institute of Technology, China.
Cognitive Radio and Networks Symposium (CFP)
- Octavia A. Dobre, Memorial University, Canada.
- C. Faouzi Bader, CentraleSupélec, France.
- Zhiyong Feng, Beijing University of Post and Telecommunications, China.
Communication and Information System Security Symposium (CFP)
- Xiaodong Lin, Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada.
- Jiankun Hu University of New South Wales, Australia.
- Mina S. Guirguis Texas State University, USA.
Communication QoS, Reliability and Modeling Symposium (CFP)
- Eiji Oki (Lead Co-Chair), Kyoto University, Japan.
- Burak Kantarci, University of Ottawa, Canada.
Communication Theory Symposium (CFP)
- Neelesh B. Mehta, Indian Institute of Science, India.
- Meixia Tao, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China.
- Koichi Adachi, the University of Electro-Communications, Japan.
Communications Software, Services and Multimedia Applications (CFP)
- Abdallah Shami, Western University, Canada.
- Huadong Ma, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China.
Green Communication Systems and Networks Symposium (CFP)
- Shahid Mumtaz, Instituto de Telecomunicações Aveiro, Portugal.
- Emad Alsusa, Manchester University, United Kingdom.
- Taisir Elgorashi, Leeds University, United Kingdom.
Mobile and Wireless Networks Symposium (CFP)
- Jun Zheng, Southeast University, China.
- Adlen Ksentini, Eurecom, France.
- Sami Muhaidat, Khalifa University, The United Arab Emirates.
- Konstantinos Samdanis, Huawei Tech., Germany.
Next-Generation Networking Symposium (CFP)
- Abdelhamid Mellouk, Université Paris-Est Créteil, France.
- Hongbin Luo, Beihang University, China.
- Periklis Chatzimisios, Alexander TEI of Thessaloniki, Greece.
Optical Networks and Systems Symposium (CFP)
- Xavi Masip-Bruin, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain.
- Hakki Cankaya, Fujitsu Network Communications Inc, USA.
Signal Processing for Communications Symposium (CFP)
- Arafat Al-Dweik, Khalifa University, UAE.
- Ali Ghrayeb, Texas A&M University, Qatar.
- Caijun Zhong, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China.
Wireless Communications Symposium (CFP)
- Yuan Shen, Tsinghua University, China.
- Hyunbum Kim, University of North Carolina at Wilmington, USA.
- Daniele Tarchi, University of Bologna, Italy.
- Sheng Zhou, Tsinghua University, China.
- Athanasios C. Iossifides, Alexander TEI of Thessaloniki, Greece.
Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers for presentation and publication. Accepted and presented technical papers will be published in the IEEE GLOBECOM 2018 Conference Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore®.
Please address questions regarding the Technical Symposia to TPC Chair Abbas Jamalipour (firstname.lastname@example.org) or TPC Vice Chairs Sonia Aissa (email@example.com) and Pascal Lorenz (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please address questions regarding a specific symposium or a SAC symposium track to the respective symposium co-chairs or the SAC symposium track chairs listed on the conference website.
Please make sure to follow the Author and Submission Guidelines listed below.
AUTHOR AND SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Important IEEE Policy Announcement: The IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (including its removal from IEEE Explore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and the IEEE Communications society will take action against any author who engages in either practice. Follow these links to learn more:
PLEASE NOTE: To be published in the IEEE GLOBECOM 2018 Conference Proceedings and to be eligible for publication in IEEE Xplore®, an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the FULL or LIMITED (member or non-member) rate and the paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference unless the TPC Chair grants permission for a substitute presenter in advance of the event and who is qualified both to present and answer questions. Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper. For authors with multiple accepted papers, one FULL or LIMITED registration is valid for up to 3 papers. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the IEEE GLOBECOM 2018 Conference Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore®.
During the initial paper submission process via EDAS, it is the authors' responsibility to ensure that the author list and the paper title of the submitted pdf file is an exact match to the author list and paper title on the EDAS registration page. In particular, the EDAS registration page must include all co-authors, not just the submitting author. Failure to comply with this rule might result in your paper being withdrawn from the review process. Please be aware that the author list of an accepted paper can NOT be changed in the final manuscript.
All final submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of six (6) printed pages (10-point font) including figures without incurring additional page charges (maximum 1 additional page with over length page charge of USD100 if accepted). Papers exceeding 7 pages will not be accepted at EDAS.
Standard IEEE conference templates for LaTeX formats are found at here:http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
You may also use one of the following templates for Microsoft Word: A4, US letter. Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process, and all submissions must be done through EDAS.
If you have any questions regarding the submission of manuscripts, please contact one of the Technical Program Chairs of the Symposia that you are submitting a paper.