Before you apply for a visa to enter the United Arabs of Emirates, please be sure to learn about the requirements and documents that you will need for the application. There are different requirements for visas according to one's citizenship given the three below categories:
- Citizenships which do not require a visa
- Citizenships which are eligible for a visa on arrival
- Citizenships which require a visa prior to arrival
Visit the UAE’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs (click here) website for more information about which category your citizenship lies within.
If you require a visa prior to your arrival, you can apply through:
- A Travel Agency
- Etihad Airways who provide tourist visas valid for 30 days with a fee of approximately 100 USD (more information here)
- Emirates Airways (more information here)
In order to obtain a visa letter to assist with your visa application so that you can attend IEEE GLOBECOM 2018, you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Have a paper accepted onto the GLOBECOM 2018 Program
- Are a tutorial speaker in one of the GLOBECOM 2018 Tutorials
- Have registered and paid in full for GLOBECOM 2018
To request for a visa assistance letter, please visit here. Please allow between 3 – 5 business days for each request to be processed.