Explosive data growth is a reality and the trajectory is continuing to be strong. Big Data is an emerging area dealing with capture, storage, search, sharing, transfer, analysis, and visualization on large and complex data sets that are difficult to process within a tolerable elapsed time. As the volume, velocity and variety of data traffic travelling on networks rise at an exponential rate, we are facing great challenges to design and develop new architecture and technologies to support scalable real-time or near real-time big data applications. Collaborative Intelligence based on modern communication and computation technologies, e.g., Fog/Edge Computing, is becoming one of the most promising directions to address these challenges.
This workshop invites contributions addressing joint issues of Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Edge Computing, Cloud Computing and etc.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Architecture design and development for Collaborative Intelligence
- Parallel and distributed algorithms for Collaborative Intelligence
- Data storage, migration, backup, and synchronization for Collaborative Intelligence
- Data analysis for Collaborative Intelligence
- Edge/Fog computing algorithms and performance optimization for Collaborative Intelligence
- Edge-Cloud collaborative Intelligence for big data
- New applications for Collaborative Intelligence
- Collaborative Intelligence for Disaster Scenarios