This workshop will bring together academic and industrial researchers to identify and discuss technical and economic challenges and recent results related to intelligent network orchestration and interaction in 5G and beyond.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
– Economic aspects of network orchestration
– Blockchain and smart contracts for network orchestration and interaction between service and resource providers
– Distributed intelligent multi-agent systems for network management and interaction between service and resource providers
– Wireless network virtualization
– Network neutrality
– Theories, models and analyses of access sharing
– Game theory, auction and mechanism design for network slicing and orchestration
– Network optimisation for E2E slicing
-Theories, models and analyses of spectrum sharing frameworks for 5G and beyond.
Prof. Ekram Hossain, University of Manitoba, Canada, IEEE Fellow
Prof. Jianwei Huang, Chinese University of Hong Kong, IEEE Fellow
Notification of acceptance: 15 August 2018
Camera-ready submission: 15 September 2018
Please also visit our blog https://ino5g.wordpress.com/ for further news and updates.